How to change a background in Photoshop
- In Photoshop, open the foreground and background image.
- On your foreground image, select the Select and Mask from the Select menu.
- Use different selection tools to paint over the image you’d like to keep. You may change the View mode to On Black to see which areas need more attention.
- To change the background, copy the background image and paste it on the foreground. Resize and/or drag the background image to reposition.
- In the Layers panel, drag the background layer below the foreground image layer.
In this Photoshop Class I am going to Teach you the simple way to changed the background. In this Tutorial i am using a signal background and that background i am going to add shadow and adjust the model and making all the thing as possible as realistic.